Kristen Stewart was offered a job as a stripper. The 20-year-old actress visited several lap dancing bars in New Orleans to research her role in new movie ‘Welcome to the Rileys’ and was astonished by the amount of sexy work she could have accepted.
She said: “Well, I mean, like, doing this movie … one shocking thing was to find how easy it is to flaunt your sexuality.
“Like, I went to a strip club with the director and the costume designer and it being an odd grouping of people going into a strip club in the middle of the afternoon, I was straight-up offered a job.”
Kristen – who plays a teenage runaway who becomes a stripper in the film – was also surprised by the amount of male attention she received when walking through the city in her skimpy costumes.
The screen beauty – who is in a relationship with her ‘Twilight Saga’ co-star Robert Pattinson – explained to MTV News: “Walking around New Orleans wearing the kind of stuff I was wearing literally could be like boom, boom, boom, done. But I would never do that.”
- Christina Aguilera likes watching strippers
- Kristen Stewart: She received a motorbike from the cast and crew
- Colin Farrell didn’t think he should be hired for “In Bruges”
- Kristen Stewart: She starts to smell bad when she gets nervous
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: They want to achieve a “Johnny Depp level of fame”
» Paris Hilton: She has discovered the meaning of life