Lady Gaga has reportedly asked her boyfriend to move in with her.
The ‘Born This Way’ singer has been dating ‘The Vampire Diaries’ actor Taylor Kinney since they met on set when he starred in the video for her song ‘You and I’ in July. They were pictured together for the first time last month and he has agreed to share a home with the pop superstar, with them reportedly looking for homes in her native New York and his home state, Pennsylvania.
A source told The Sun newspaper: “They’ve been looking for two places – one near his parents in Pennsylvania and one in the Big Apple.”
Last month, Gaga reportedly went to see a $1.7 million 6,000 square feet property in a gated Community in Bent Creek, Pennsylvania.
Tyler Nehlig, who lives at the property next door to the one Gaga is said to be interested in, said: “I think it would be really interesting if she moved here. I think they might have to step up front gate security a little bit to slow down paparazzi maybe.”
Gaga, 25, has been spotted in the local town numerous with Taylor, visiting local restaurants and shops.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are splashing out $11.5 million on a new home
- Lady Gaga has enjoyed a date with her boyfriend at a shooting range
- Lady Gaga: She is planning to buy a home in Martha’s Vineyard
- Cameron Diaz: She has splashed out on a $10 million home
- Taylor Lautner: He didn’t know what he was getting himself into
» Justin Bieber talks directly to God