Lindsay Lohan has had a Billy Joel lyric tattooed onto her. The 25-year-old actress got her right hand side rib cage, below her arm, inked with a lyric from the 1989 track ‘I Go to Extremes’ at her favourite Los Angeles tattoo shop, Shamrock Tattoos.
The tattoo, in italic script, reads: “Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I’m in the prime of my life.” Lindsay – who has been in rehab five times and experienced a string of legal problems – is said to have chosen the lyric because it represents how she feels about her life.
A source told gossip website TMZ: “It represented where she is in life and everything she’s been through – it signifies that she’s focused.”
Lindsay has endured legal problems stemming from a 2007 conviction for driving under the influence (DUI), including serving jail time and attending court ordered rehab, and was last year convicted of stealing a necklace from an upmarket jewellery store.
However she is now trying to resurrect her acting career and has recently been linked to gangster film ‘Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father’.
Lindsay also has tattoos including ‘Shhh!’ on her finger, and a quote from Marilyn Monroe, “Everyone’s a star and deserves the right to twinkle.”
- Lindsay Lohan: She was too “busy” to return the necklace
- Lindsay Lohan: She is seeking a restraining order against the paparazzi
- Lindsay Lohan: She is feeling “great” following her recent stint in rehab
- Lindsay Lohan: She has reportedly branded Paris Hilton “mean” for making fun of her
- Lindsay Lohan: Her lawyer is confident she will be acquitted
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Taylor Lautner feels he lives “two lives”