Lindsay Lohan is in talks to play Dame Elizabeth Taylor in a new film.
The 25-year-old actress has reportedly opened discussions with Lifetime to take on the role of the late screen legend in TV movie ‘Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story’, which will focus on Taylor’s tempestuous romance with actor Richard Burton, according to Deadline.com. The project is set to be produced by Larry Thompson and is being written by Christopher Monger. Although Taylor was married to seven different men during her lifetime, she considered Burton to be the love of her life and she tied the knot with him twice before their romance ultimately ended in a second divorce in 1976.
The ‘Cleopatra’ star died aged 79 in March 2011 from congestive heart failure.
If the project goes ahead, it will be Lindsay’s first acting role since she appeared in 2010 movie ‘Machete’.
The young star – who recently posed naked in Playboy – has seen her career take a back seat to her troubled personal life in recent years which has seen her have numerous court appearances, brief jail stints and undergo rehab treatment for alcohol and substance abuse.
- Megan Fox is in negotiations to play the late Dame Elizabeth Taylor
- Florence Welch says her style is inspired by her “old English teacher”
- Taylor Swift: She is optimistic about love at the moment
- Michael Jackson’s daughter has won her first film role
- Michael Jackson has been named the highest-earning dead celebrity
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Justin Bieber thinks he will be “more into making love” when he gets older