Lindsay Lohan has filmed a commercial during her house arrest. The troubled actress – who has been ordered to stay inside the confines of her apartment in Venice Beach, California, until June 29 while she serves a sentence for violating her probation and theft of a necklace – shot the advert for internet penny auction site Beezid.com after agreeing an undisclosed deal with the firm following. She had turned down their original offer of $25,000. According to gossip website TMZ, Lindsay was also given $10,000 credit to spend on the website.
Lindsay was sentenced to three years probation, 120 days in jail and complete 480 hours of community service after taking a necklace from an upmarket Los Angeles boutique and breaching the terms of her 2007 probation.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star – who pleaded no contest to stealing the $2,500 necklace – will carry out her community service at a downtown Los Angeles women’s shelter and undertake janitorial work at the county morgue.
- Lindsay Lohan: She could be sent back to jail
- Lindsay Lohan: She has completed her house arrest
- Lindsay Lohan has posted bail
- Lindsay Lohan: She is set to give acting lessons to the homeless
- Lindsay Lohan has been hailed as “polite and hard-working” by law-enforcement officials
» Lily Allen: She planned to be pregnant at her wedding