Liv Tyler collects perfumes but doesn’t wear any of them.
The 34-year-old actress still has scents she liked as a teenager and can’t bring herself to throw any of them away because the fragrances evoke many different memories for her.
She said: “I have a collection of fragrances I’ve had since I was a teenager – I don’t wear them, I just smell them for the memories. “I wear Very Irresistible – it’s delicious- but I think it smells better on my grandmother. Every time I see her I say, ‘You smell so good’ and she says, ‘Very Irresistible’.”
Liv also revealed she takes three hours to prepare for a red carpet event but tries to make getting ready as fun as possible.
She explained: “If I’m going to an evening event I book three hours for hair and make-up, This morning I was rushed as I only had an hour and a half and they were double teaming me!
“I like to get ready in the kitchen at my house so we all sit around the table and try outfits on, have a bottle of rose, listen to music and have a giggle.”
- Cheryl Cole: Blonde when she was a teenager
- Ne-Yo: He started losing his hair when he was 13
- Ashley Greene: She only takes 15 minutes to get ready for a showbiz event
- Cheryl Cole: When she started to feel womanly
- Beyonce: She gets turned off by too much aftershave
» Kevin Spacey says films can “embrace the best of theatre”