A source said: “Madonna has rediscovered her interest in Britain. She’s going to be filming her new movie about Wallis Simpson in London so it made sense for her to move back.”
The 51-year-old American star will be bringing her four children – Lourdes, 13, Rocco, nine, Mercy, five, and four-year-old David – with her, which is something her ex-husband is very happy about.
The source continued to The Sun newspaper: “Guy is hoping the move will be permanent for his sake with the kids. He is desperate to get the kids over here and be able to see them more often. Rocco is so excited about it.”
Madonna – who has reportedly signed up Scottish actor Ewan McGregor and actresses Abbie Cornish and Vera Farmiga for the movie – previously claimed she fell out of love with the UK because she couldn’t stand being referred to as ‘Madge’, her British nickname.
She said: “That’s one of the reasons I left England – so I don’t have to hear the word ‘Madge’ any more. Some people say ‘Madge’ is a colloquialism for a boring middle-aged housewife. And other people say it’s short for Majesty.”
- Madonna surrounded herself with pictures of King Edward VIII
- Madonna is a “details freak”
- Madonna is keen to make a movie documenting the love story of Britain’s Prince William and Duchess Catherine
- Madonna was “a joy” to work with on the set of ‘W.E’
- Madonna: She impressed her boyfriend’s family with a £50,000 stay
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« How Katherine Heigl felt after watching sex scenes with Ashton Kutcher
» Mark Owen will leave rehab next month