Mark Wahlberg’s wife wants him to stop collecting art.
The ‘Fighter’ star has an impressive collection but admitted he may have to cut back after his spouse Rhea – with whom he has four children Ella, eight, Michael, five, Brendan, three, and two-year-old Grace – put her foot down. He explained: “I gotta stop collecting art. I bought a piece by Marc Chagall [the Russian-French artist] recently and my wife wanted to kill me. She said it looked like my daughter had painted it.” Rhea has also put a stop to Mark’s long preparation time for movies.
In the past he liked to shut himself away to get into character but his 33-year-old spouse has insisted he spend less time away from his family from now on.
He told Total Film magazine: “I love preparation. I do whatever the director wants me to do, but I no longer have the luxury to go some place three weeks early and rent a place and go to places I think my character might go to. My wife would be like, ‘Are you out of your mind?’ But I certainly do what I have to do to prepare, whether it be physically or mentally.”
- Channing Tatum: Wife wants them die in bed together
- Robert Pattinson: Ashley Greene does not understand the hype
- Christina Aguilera will never put movies before her music career
- Daniel Radcliffe: He is the richest actor under 30
- Dannii Minogue: She thinks her son will be embarrassed by her fame
» Brad Pitt is sad he has lost his enthusiasm as he has gotten older