Natalie Portman refuses to buy any baby stuff until she gives birth. The ‘Your Highness’ actress is expecting her first child with fiance Benjamin Millepied but says she’s not really prepared for the impending arrival because of her Jewish upbringing.
She said: “I think it’s a Jewish thing to be kind of superstitious. You don’t do any of the baby stuff before the baby arrives.” However, Natalie says she’s enjoying every moment of her pregnancy and has had no complications.
Speaking during an interview with TV show ‘Access Hollywood’, Natalie said: “My back is not feeling great right now, sitting for so long. But everything’s really great otherwise.”
While she has not bought any baby items, it seems Natalie will be purchasing all things blue after it was reported she is expecting a baby boy.
A source said: “They’ve only told a very small group of family members and friends that they’re expecting a son. They are so excited. Benjamin cannot wait to be a father.
“Natalie had a big smile on her face. She looked amazing.”
- Natalie Portman: Her pregnancy has been really calm
- Natalie Portman: She has been criticised for being pregnant
- Natalie Portman: She has become obsessed with germs
- Natalie Portman: She would “make out in the park” if she were anonymous
- Natalie Portman: She thinks she should have checked into rehab
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Ashley Greene: She only takes 15 minutes to get ready for a showbiz event