Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are planning a series of secret meetings to try and rekindle their romance. The ‘Don’t Hold Your Breath’ hitmaker and the Formula 1 driver – who split in October after a four-year relationship – are hoping to reunite to spend some “proper time” together over the coming weeks now Lewis’ hectic racing season has drawn to a close. An insider told The Sun newspaper: “It’s a struggle to maintain a blossoming relationship during the F1 season.
“Lewis is so busy and in a different country every other week. When they can’t see each other they use things like Skype, but that’s no substitute for the real thing. With no F1 distractions, Lewis aims to spend some proper time with Nicole. He can’t wait.”
Despite the split, Lewis recently admitted the couple still have “strong feelings” for each other, and are hopeful they can give their relationship another try.
He said: “We still have very, very strong feelings for each other and I still love her very much. Who knows, maybe we will be together in the future?
“We’re friends and we can move forward. These times are sent to try you, it’s about how you pull through. I have my family who are helping, so I feel pretty good.”
- Lewis Hamilton has been bombarding ex-girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger with love notes
- Lewis Hamilton is still in love with Nicole Scherzinger
- Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton spent New Year’s Eve together
- Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton: Why they split
- Lewis Hamilton is renting two houses in Los Angeles
» Russell Brand wants to start a family with Katy Perry