Nicole Scherzinger was held at gunpoint during a recent trip to Mexico. The ‘X Factor USA’ judge went to the South American country to shoot the video for her new single ‘Try with Me’, but as she was travelling to the set, things turned nasty. The former Pussycat Dolls star and choreographer Brian Friedman – who accompanied her on the trip – driving through the drug-invested mountains in a bulletproof SUV when they were pulled over by mysterious gunmen. Brian told Britain’s Star magazine: “We were held at gunpoint. People next to our cars … there were M16s and Berettas!
“Nicole cursed me with this trip. It was the craziest adventure ever!”
Fortunately the pair managed to escape unharmed.
It hasn’t been a good few weeks for Nicole as she recently split up from her boyfriend of four years, Lewis Hamilton, and has admitted she’s still in love with the Formula 1 ace.
Asked about speculation they are getting back together, she said: “Everything is very recent, so it’s a sensitive subject for me, but we are good friends and obviously we love one another very much.
“That’s where we’re at now and that’s a good place to be.
“What people see is completely opposite to what’s real.”
- Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton spent New Year’s Eve together
- Lewis Hamilton has been bombarding ex-girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger with love notes
- Paris Hilton: She will stay friends with ex-boyfriend Cy Waits
- Cheryl Cole was warned she could be attacked at gunpoint
- Lewis Hamilton is still in love with Nicole Scherzinger
» Taylor Swift was treated to a decadent birthday cake