She said: “Doug and I will be lying in bed, watching DVDs, and she’ll just lie there between us. She’s a little sweetheart and I love her.”
The 28-year-old blonde star decided to buy the sweet swine after growing jealous of her brother’s pig.
She explained to Britain’s Hello! magazine: “My little brother bought a little pig when he was in Las Vegas and I was so jealous – I’ve always wanted one. I went online and found these tiny teacup pigs that stay under 12lb when they’re fully grown. They’re incredibly smart, lovable, really clean and litter trained.”
The 28-year-old hotel heiress – who has a total of 13 pets – is so attached to her animals she thinks of them as her children.
She said: “They’re so lovable and the love they give is unconditional. They make me happy and it feels good to have them around. I make sure I take very good care of them all – they’re like my children.”
- Paris Hilton: Bombarding ex-boyfriend with phone calls
- Paris Hilton: Split from Doug Reindhardt?
- Paris Hilton marrying Doug Reinhardt
- Paris Hilton: Not thinking about split from Doug Reinhardt
- Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton: Split up?
» Lily Allen is still undergoing therapy