Paris Hilton has been given a baby pony as a present. The 30-year-old socialite is known for her love of animals and is particularly taken by her new miniature hordes. She said: “I have a little baby pony, really tiny – it has blonde hair and blue eyes. It was a gift.” As well as the pony, Paris owns seven other species of animals because she loves having “crazy” pets. She explained: “I bought this exotic pet, a kinkajou. I’ve also bought some jungle cats, and a monkey. I’ve bought a lot of crazy animals because I love pets.
“My dog had babies so there were 17 but I gave them all away so now I only have six. A couple of Chihuahuas, a pub and a Pomeranian. “I also have a parrot, three black squirrels and three cats.” Paris’ business empire spans 17 product lines and 35 stores but she insists she is not a ruthless businesswoman. She told FHM magazine: “No, I’m not ruthless, I’m a great boss. I don’t yell at anybody ever.”
- Paris Hilton: How she feed her dogs
- Cheryl Cole: She talks to her dogs on the phone
- Justin Bieber: He has teamed up with PETA
- Paris Hilton: She has discovered the meaning of life
- Katherine Heigl: She has donated $1 million to help animals in Los Angeles
» Paris Hilton will release a house album in the summer