Pixie Lott felt “overwhelmed” when she recorded a song with Stevie Wonder. The British singer is still astonished that she got to collaborate with the iconic singer and ‘Ordinary People’ hitmaker John Legend on her forthcoming new album because she is such a fan of their music. She said: “It’s crazy how it happened. It wasn’t forced – we have mutual friends and the sessions just got set up. “I was overwhelmed because Stevie is one of my favourite artists of all time. I’ve listened to him from as early as I can remember.
“And then there’s John. He’s hugely talented too. So I was really happy. “If someone had told me before I started I’d get to work with John Legend and Stevie Wonder I wouldn’t have believed them. I’m a massive fan.” The ‘All About Tonight’ hitmaker is preparing to launch her career in America and is hoping to do well Stateside. She told more! magazine: “I haven’t released anything yet, but my first album is about to debut in America. “I think it’ll be a mix of the best from the first and second albums. I hope it goes according to plan – it’s such a big market.”
- Pixie Lott is “too embarrassed” to play tracks she has written about her boyfriend
- Lady Gaga: Elton John made her cry
- Cheryl Cole and Nicole Scherzinger are set to sign multi-million dollar contracts
- Jessica Simpson: Her father blasted John Mayer
- Gwyneth Paltrow: She is a nervous wreck when she has to sing in public
» Mel C: She is “frightened” of cosmetic surgery