Pixie Lott claims she’s too young to get married. The 20-year-old singer has been dating model Oliver Cheshire since last August and while things are going very well between them, Pixie isn’t sure if they’re ready to tie the knot. She said: We’re happy. It’s all good. He’s really similar to me, we laugh at the same stuff and we like to stay in and also go out and have fun. He’s lovely.”
When asked what she’d do if he proposed, Pixie said: “Oh, the pressure is on! I wouldn’t be able to say until I was in that situation. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. It’s too early for me to think about marriage. I’m only 20!”
Pixie also revealed she and Oliver have no plans to move in with each other in the near future.
When asked by new! magazine if she thinks the couple will set up home, she said: “I don’t know. I see him all the time so it wouldn’t really make any difference.
“He’s not messy. I’m definitely more messy than he is. He’ll just have to deal with it!”
- Kate Middleton: She would have loved to have met Princess Diana
- Lady Gaga plans to go on tour again at the start of 2012
- Pixie Lott has splashed out on a £400,000 home
- Pixie Lott: She likes every type of men
- Britney Spears: She won’t rule out a third marriage
» Charlie Sheen has reportedly settled with Warner Bros. for $100 million