Rachel Weisz thinks her life is like a “fairytale”.
The 40-year-old actress – who recently split from her long-term partner, film director Darren Aronofsky – still loves having to get dressed up for red carpet events and promotional opportunities, and insists no part of her work feels like real life.
She said: “Promoting a movie is part of the job and it’s fiction as much as the movie is.
“It’s like a fairytale. You get lent a dress and someone does your hair, does your make-up, it’s like dressing up and it’s not real – nobody looks like that when they wake up in the morning!
“It’s fantasy, it’s not real life, it’s work and it’s not unpleasant. I like it.”
Despite utilising other people to help recreate the “fairytale “image on the red carpet, Rachel – who has a four-year-old son, Henry, with Darren – makes sure she leads a healthy lifestyle in order to keep her slim figure.
She said: “I’m very healthy. I eat well and exercise. Like being an athlete you have to be somewhat in shape because this is what you have got.”
- Rachel Weisz: Happiness is the secret to health
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz: Their first public appearance together
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz married secretly in New York
- Gemma Arterton: She wants to work with Darren Aronofsky
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are splashing out $11.5 million on a new home
» Jade Ewen: She is obsessed with shoes