The actress is believed to have been dating Hollywood agent Jim Toth since February, but rather than take things slowly Jim, 39 is ready to propose.
An ex-girlfriend of Jim’s told America’s InTouch Weekly magazine: “He is not looking to casually date, he’s looking to get more serious. He’s a nice guy, but he can be needy and is definitely looking to settle down. He lost his father about a year ago and that made him want to get married.”
However, Reese is happy with their current situation and has no plans to tie the knot in the near future.
The 33-year-old screen beauty split from actor Jake Gyllenhaal in December and was previously married to Ryan Phillippe – with whom she has two children Ava, ten, and six-year-old Deacon – and doesn’t want to fully commit again until she is 100 per cent sure the relationship will last.
A source said: “Reese got married too young the first time, and she never wants to go through another divorce again. She wants to take things very slowly.”
- Reese Witherspoon acts like a schoolgirl
- Reese Witherspoon: Ryan Phillippe has congratulated his ex-wife
- Reese Witherspoon: She wants to have more children
- Reese Witherspoon: She was surprised Jim Toth wanted to be with her
- Taylor Swift: She is optimistic about love at the moment
» Robbie Williams was “dying” three years ago