Robbie Williams and his fiancee have signed a pre-nuptial agreement ahead of their wedding.
The ‘Angels’ singer and Ayda Field visited lawyers over the last month to thrash out a legal deal which sets the maximum payout the actress can expect to receive if the couple divorce. Robbie’s personal fortune is £80 million and his substantial assets include an £8.5 million mansion in Calne, Wiltshire, South West England, a £9 million yacht and a fleet of expensive cars and motorbikes, including a £300,000 black Rolls-Royce with a personalised number plate. He is also set to earn millions from his upcoming reunion tour and album with former band Take That.
- Kendra Wilkinson: Her old house was haunted
- Cheryl Cole: Reverting to her maiden name Tweedy?
- Take That kicked off their Progress Live 2011 tour
- Amy Winehouse: She is being paid £5 million to play five shows
- Katy Perry: Why she wanted her husband Russell Brand to file divorce papers
» Emily Blunt: She felt like there was an imposter living inside her