Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are being turned into dolls.
The two stars – who are a real life couple – are to be the feature of a new set of ‘Twilight’ toys released by Barbie manufacturer Mattel.
The pair will be miniaturised wearing the same outfits they don at their wedding as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′. The dolls will be released in February and will be unveiled alongside a shirtless Taylor Lautner – who plays werewolf Jacob Black – and each doll will be priced at $29.95.
The couple are not the first celebrities to be turned into a special wedding doll – Pippa Middleton, the sister of Britain’s Duchess Catherine, was turned into a tiny model donning the Alexander McQueen dress she wore to her sibling’s nuptials to Prince William last year.
Manufacturers Herobuilders.com also offer a model of Kate Middleton in her own McQueen gown.
- Britain’s Duchess Catherine’s fashion sense has been hailed “amazing”
- Britain’s Prince William will join Duchess Catherine and her family on their Caribbean holiday
- Nicole Scherzinger will “pay homage” to Pussycat Dolls
- Pippa Middleton: She has reportedly split from her boyfriend
- Kate Middleton has started snacking more
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Lily Allen can shoot milk “10ft” from her breasts
» Lady Gaga has been invited to join a darts league