Ashley Greene could never be attracted to Robert Pattinson. The actress – who plays Alice Cullen in the ‘Twilight Saga’ franchise – can understand why people find the British star attractive, but after working with him on the movies, could only ever see him as a colleague.
She said: “I understand. I don’t see him on the same level, he’s just this guy I made a film with.”
The 23-year-old actress also spoke about how much she enjoyed getting bruised while fight training for scenes in ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’.
She told Total Film magazine: “We took each character and keyed the fight sequence to their characteristics, so Alice was very dancer-esque almost like ‘The Matrix’. I was sore, and I was bruised, and I loved every second of it.”
Ashley believes the action-packed third film is going to be a winner with both men and women.
She explained: “I definitely think it’s a movie that the girls are going to enjoy because there’s Rob Pattinson, and there’s also a lot that the guys will enjoy because it’s high drama, high action.”
- Ashley Greene: She only takes 15 minutes to get ready for a showbiz event
- Twilight: Ashley Greene is just as tough as her male co-stars
- Kristen Stewart says the best character in ‘The Twilight Saga’ is Bella Swan
- Twilight Star Ashley Greene: Date with Joe Jonas
- Robert Pattinson: He does not understand girls
» Katy Perry: Russell Brand has brought out his masculine side