Robert Pattinson finds film sets “frustrating”. The ‘Twilight Saga’ actor hates the fact he has to be separated from the rest of the cast and crew on his movies for security reasons, which means he never properly gets to know anyone he is working with. He said: “You just wish that you could stay in a s***ty hotel and hang out with everyone. “I never meet anyone, and I have to have the same conversation all the time, going over the same trivial bulls**t every time you talk to someone.
“I’m always separated from the crew because you have to be in an extra secure place and I don’t even know people’s names – it’s very frustrating.”
Robert – who is in a relationship with his ‘Twilight Saga’ co-star Kristen Stewart – admits his worldwide fame has affected how he interacts with other people and he finds it very difficult to trust new individuals because he is paranoid they will “sell him out”.
He told Marie Claire magazine: “I just try to avoid as much hassle as possible and try to find places where it’s more important for them to keep your business than sell you out. Everybody wants to sell you out.”
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Fight on Twilight Eclipse set
- Robert Pattinson: He wears the same thing every day
- Kristen Stewart: She has a stalker
- Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart is a cooking “nerd”
- Kristen Stewart believes not being an “asshole” is the key to a good relationship
» Liam Gallagher knew the break-up of Oasis “had to happen”