Robert Pattinson will be spending the Christmas holidays with girlfriend Kristen Stewart. The ‘Twilight Saga’ stars – who are famous for keeping their relationship quiet – will be spending the festive period in Los Angeles, California, although they are unsure exactly where they will be on December 25. A source told Hollywoodlife.com: “They will be together for the holidays and they are happily together in Los Angeles and relaxing away from the limelight.
“They will be spending some time with Kristen’s family for the holiday, but not necessarily Christmas.” Earlier this month the pair moved out of their rented home in the Bel Air area of Los Angeles, because the owner was putting it up for sale at a price of $5.9 million. The couple were e paying $22,500 per month to stay in the four bedroom, four bathroom property. According to the listings the home features a high wood ceilings and hardwood floors, a spa, pool and a gazebo as well as a guest house with its own kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom.
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have moved out of their Los Angeles house
- Katy Perry: She and Russell Brand have put their Los Angeles home up for sale
- Lily Allen: She has bought a £3 million country home
- Michael Jackson: His home has been put up for sale
- Lady Gaga: She is planning to buy a $26 million home
» Pixie Lott is “too embarrassed” to play tracks she has written about her boyfriend