Rupert Grint had trouble adjusting to small film sets after working on the ‘Harry Potter’ movies.
The flame-haired actor – who plays wizard Ron Weasley in the long-running series based on the novels of J. K. Rowling – was confused when he worked on British projects ‘Cherrybomb’ and ‘Wild Target’ because he had been used to big budget environments.
He told Total Film magazine: “It was quite an adjustment going from ‘Harry Potter’ to doing the low-budget films. It threw me a little – it’s just such a different way of making a film.
“But I prefer the pace of low budgets because it’s much more in the moment.”
The 22-year-old star also reveals he is due to star in a biopic about British ski jumper Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards, but is nervous about it because he has never strapped on a pair of skis in his life.
He said: “It’ll be great if it happens but we’ll see. I’m looking forward to the challenge because he’s such a big character.
“I’ve never skied in my life, so I guess that might be a problem – but I’m sure I’ll pick it up.”
- Daniel Radcliffe: Will he be devastated when Harry Potter ends?
- Daniel Radcliffe: He only kept Harry Potter’s glasses as a memento
- Daniel Radcliffe: He never wants to play Harry Potter again
- Daniel Radcliffe: He has artwork made by his Harry Potter pals hanging in his lounge
- Rupert Grint: Nerve-wracking first sex scene
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Jaime Winstone: She is “still good friends” with Alfie Allen
» Joe McElderry: He once almost wet himself at a Beyonce Knowles concert