Rupert Grint has a crush on Queen Elizabeth. The ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’ actor – who shot to fame aged 11 playing Ron Weasley in the movie series – admits the monarch would be one of his two ideal women, along with singer-and-actress Juliette Lewis.
Asked which two famous women he would like to date, he said: “I think it would have to be the queen. She is [pretty foxy]. I sat in front of her at her 80th birthday, where we were asked to perform in a play, so that was pretty cool. “My second choice would be Juliette Lewis, because she’s really cool and in a band.”
One celebrity the 22-year-old star does not find attractive is former ‘Hannah Montana’ actress Miley Cyrus.
He explained: “I’ve never really gone for those Disney girls.”
Rupert has never been in a relationship for longer than a few weeks, but is currently happy to be single.
He told Britain’s Glamour magazine: “I haven’t had any very serious relationships. The longest was probably less than a month. I’ve never had a one-night stand.
“I’m not really looking for anything at the moment. I’m so busy that it’s quite hard to commit.”
While Rupert insists he isn’t looking for love, the flame-haired star admits he has received a lot of attention from girls since starring in the ‘Harry Potter’ films.
He said: “The ginger community embraced me – put it that way.
“Walking down the street, I would get a lot of ‘ginger love’. I still do.”
- Daniel Radcliffe: He he was in bits and in tears when the last Harry Potter movie wrapped
- Rupert Grint: Not ready for the life after Harry Potter
- Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint used to hide from their bodyguards
- Nicole Scherzinger: She felt like the queen of the Pussycat Dolls
- Rupert Grint: He found filming the end of the ‘Harry Potter’ movies an anticlimax