Russell Brand has an unconventional Christmas Day (25.12.09) planned.
The British comic star says he will spend the day in church punishing himself for being too naughty to date girlfriend Katy Perry – whose parents are Christian pastors.
According to the Daily Star newspaper, he joked: “I’m going to be in church, dressed in sackcloth, whipping myself on the back for being a bad boyfriend to a good Christian girl. I think I’ll be in Britain.
“My Christmas is so traditional that I hang around in a stable worshipping a baby. I haven’t got any brothers or sisters so I’ll be with my mum, some of my mates, and I’ll see my girlfriend and in-laws.”
Russell, 34, and Katy, 25, spent yesterday afternoon (23.12.09) sledging on London’s Hampstead Heath.
The loved-up pair – who have been dating for three months – made the most of the UK capital’s snowy conditions and were seen laughing and joking as they raced down hills.
- Katy Perry: Why she wanted her husband Russell Brand to file divorce papers
- Russell Brand has filed for divorce from Katy Perry
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand has stepped out without his wedding ring
- Katy Perry: She has put herself on a diet
- Justin Bieber: Russell Brand and Katy Perry want their own
» Jude Law: Sienna Miller “recipe for disaster”?