Sandra Bullock loves Christmas movies. The ‘Blind Side’ actress – who has a 23-month-old adopted son Louis Bardo – says one of her favourite things about the holiday season is getting to watch her favourite festive films. She said: I love Christmas and Christmas movies. “It’s not Christmas unless I watch ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’, I have this thing for Dr. Seuss – I just love him, especially around the holidays.” Sandra also admitted she spends the Christmas period in exactly the same way every year and says her celebrations will begin tonight (24.12.11).
She said: “I always go back to Washington where my family live.
“We start to celebrate on the evening on December 24 and usually go right through to the morning of the 25 December.
“We have rituals that are unbroken. Christmas is always in the same place for me. I wouldn’t miss it for anything.”
- Justin Bieber has passed his driving test
- Sandra Bullock: Husband cheated on her with tattoo model
- Kristin Davis loves Christmas
- Rihanna: She lazes around in front of the TV on her days off
- Sandra Bullock is planning to spoil her son Louis for Christmas
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Kate Beckinsale is “proud and puzzled” by her ‘Underworld: Awakening’ character