Sandra Bullock wants her son to learn three languages. The Oscar-winning actress is keen for 18-month-old Louis – who she adopted last January – to be fluent in French, English and German and is set to enrol him at Le Lycee Francais school when he is old enough.
A source said: “Sandra is desperate for Louis to be multilingual. Sandra wants the best for Louis and she believes this will give him an advantage later in life.”
Le Lycee Francais – a French-speaking school – is where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie send their children and Sandra thinks it will be perfect for little Louis.
The source added to the National Enquirer magazine: “She thinks their curriculum is much better than at other schools. It also helps that they have schools in New York, Los Angeles and other major cities throughout the world so she can work and take him everywhere she goes.
“But Sandra can’t enrol Louis in the pre-school until he is three so in the meantime, she is looking to hire a French-speaking nanny.”
Sandra speaks to Louis in her mother’s native tongue, German.
- Sandra Bullock has adopted a baby
- Sandra Bullock: She was reunited with her ex-husband’s daughter
- Sandra Bullock: Still co-parenting Jesse James children
- Sandra Bullock is planning to spoil her son Louis for Christmas
- Sandra Bullock: Jesse James as father for her adopted son?
» Cheryl Cole: She is thinking of starting a new life in Spain