Sarah Jessica Parker admits she should “let” her husband do more in their home. The ‘New Year’s Eve’ actress insists Matthew Broderick – with who she has son James Wilkie, nine, and two-year-old twins Marion and Tabitha – is very involved with family life but sometimes she can’t help but take over their domestic tasks. She said: “He helps a lot. There are things I could let him do more, but I just don’t because it’s my nature. But if I ask for help or he sees the need, he has his own instinct.”
The 46-year-old actress also admitted she is sometimes a “disaster” when it comes to juggling work and family life.
She said: “I’m like many women – some days I’m victorious and some days it’s a disaster.
“There’s an enormous difference between what happens in my life and most working women. I can decide not to work when I want to and millions of women don’t have that liberty.”
- Sarah Jessica Parker thinks it’s healthy to hate her husband
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie donated for Haiti
- Beyonce Knowles: God will decide when she has a baby
- Top 10: The most photogenic woman
- Scarlett Johansson: Only make-up makes her look like a movie star
» Lindsay Lohan wants to learn from her “mistakes”