Sarah Jessica Parker sets Christmas deadlines. The ‘New Year’s Eve’ actress – who has children James, nine, and two-year-old twins Marion and Tabitha with husband Matthew Broderick – loves the festive season but thinks it is important to be organised so she doesn’t become a “hysterical person”. She said: “I’m a huge fan of Christmas. Though I will say having three children makes Christmas come around very quickly each year, and there is a lot of preparation. “I’m a working mom, so I try to set a date by which everything is done, so by 16 December every present has to be wrapped – and that way I can take it easy rather than turn into this hysterical person.”
The 46-year-old actress loves the fact her kids still believe in Sana Claus and she liked them to have an “old fashioned” experience.
She added: “I like to think that the children come downstairs and have this really traditional, old-fashioned experience.
“And they still believe in Santa Claus, which is really nice.”
- Sarah Jessica Parker will enjoy a low-key Christmas Day
- Kylie Minogue will “be like a five year old”
- Drew Barrymore: She likes easy relationships
- Angelina Jolie: She is looking forward to an adventurous Christmas
- Justin Bieber: Family are the most important part of Christmas
» Beyonce Knowles’ house is a “no-TV zone” over the festive period