Selena Gomez is reportedly suffering from blood pressure issues. The 18-year-old star – who is dating ‘Baby’ hitmaker Justin Bieber – was hospitalised on Thursday (09.06.11) while recording an interview with chat show host Jay Leno after suffering from nausea and a severe headache, and a source has now informed TMZ.com she has undergone tests for blood pressure problems.
Boyfriend Justin was quick to tweet his support for Selena after her hospital visit, writing on twitter on Friday (10.06.11): “getwellselena (sic)”
The teen star recently won the support of Justin’s Canadian parents after he took her to visit them in the hometown of Stratford, Ontario.
A source said: “Justin and Selena had lunch with Justin’s cousins and his aunt and uncle. They were really sweet and make an adorable couple.
“They looked happy and in love. They acted just like everyday people, very down-to-earth. Justin is part of the community, he’s one of us and is as friendly as can be.”
- Selena Gomez: She was admitted to hospital after suffering from “malnourishment”
- Justin Bieber: He has reached over 11 million followers on twitter
- Selena Gomez has received death threats from jealous Justin Bieber fans
- Selena Gomez: She still feels “awkward” wearing a bikini
- Blood Pressure: What is normal?
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Britney Spears: She always takes her “fluffy pillow” on tour
» Lily Allen: Her new husband Sam Cooper loves her cooking