Selena Gomez’s main hobby is baking. The 19-year-old star – who is dating Justin Bieber – loves to spend her free time in the kitchen when she is not on tour or on set, and although she confesses she isn’t a culinary master she is getting better. She revealed: “I like to bake – cookies and cakes and stuff. I’m not that good but that’s the whole fun of it; you get to mess around and experiment.”
When she’s not baking in her spare time, Selena also likes to just relax at home and watch movies in her comfy clothes.
The ‘Monte Carlo’ star added: “It’s nice to feel pretty and get dressed up but otherwise I’m definitely in jeans and my hair is up. I just like sitting on my couch watching movies.”
This week, Selena has been worried about her three-month-old puppy Baylor after he almost died from eating some small rocks.
Selena – who adopted the Purina Puppy Chow last month with Justin – wrote on her twitter page: “My baby is sick :( praying for his surgery. (sic)”
Justin and Selena adopted Baylor after visiting the Winnipeg animal rescue centre D’Arcy’s ARC, where they fell in love with him.
- How Robert Pattinson celebrated his birthday
- Justin Bieber: He has been spotted getting close with Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez: She blames her hospitalisation on eating too much junk food
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were treated to ice creams by a fan
- David and Victoria Beckham have got a new pet puppy
» Demi Moore: Time on their marriage after therapy sessions developed into “intense rows”