Snoop Dogg gave Britain’s Prince William pre-wedding advice. The 39-year-old rap mogul explained he imparted onto the royal – who tied the knot with Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, at London’s Westminster Abbey on April 29 – a few words of wisdom about married life, and told William to take his pep talk seriously.
Snoop said: “Look, I’ve been married for 15 years so I know what I’m doing.”
The ‘Drop It Like It’s Hot’ hitmaker – who married his high school sweetheart Shante Taylor in 1997 – also admitted Prince Harry asked him to perform at William’s stag party earlier this year, but he had already agreed to attend a barbecue.
Speaking on ‘The Graham Norton Show’, he explained: “I had a barbecue to attend so I couldn’t make it.”
After being asked to perform at the royal bash, Snoop recently revealed he had written the “perfect anthem” for Prince William.
He said: “When I heard that the royal family wanted to have me perform in celebration of Prince William’s marriage, I knew I had to give them a little something.
“‘Wet’ is the perfect anthem for Prince William or any playa to get the club smokin’.”
- Joan Collins says Duchess Catherine is “flawless”
- Victoria Beckham had to sit next to the toilet during the royal wedding
- Elton John: He is planning a dinner party for Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Kate Middleton has turned down an opportunity to appear on the front cover of US Vogue
- Prince William and Duchess Catherine’s charity efforts have been praised by former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore
» Nicole Scherzinger: She wouldn’t wish a long-distance relationship on anyone