Taylor Momsen doesn’t want to have lots of friends. The singer-and-actress – who starred in her first commercial when she was just three years old – has never been popular but because she gets to travel with most of her closest pals, she loves having a small social group.
She said: “I don’t really have many friends. I never have. I was always a loner. I was in and out of school so much – so, I dunno, I’m really shy.
“Which is weird because you probably wouldn’t think that.
“I’ve got my six best friends, and three of them are on tour with me the whole time so that’s awesome. It’s not sad or anything for me. I like that.”
Despite her lack of friends, Taylor thinks celebrating turning 17 earlier this year marked one of her best ever birthdays because of a special dessert she had.
She said: “We had cake, although I don’t like cake. I like brownies. But actual cake? I dunno. Something about it, too cliche.
“I was in Paris and they do shots of espresso over ice cream. Oh my god, that was my favourite thing ever.”
- Taylor Swift was treated to a decadent birthday cake
- Taylor Lautner celebrated filming his last ‘Twilight Saga’ scene
- Taylor Swift: What she is planning for Christmas
- Shakira: She is addicted to chocolate
- Kim Kardashian: She is thrilled to have reached her flirty 30s
» Katy Perry: She feels like she married her celebrity crush