The Jonas Brothers have invited David Beckham’s three sons to appear in their new video.
Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz met the squeaky clean pop stars at a concert in Los Angeles last Saturday (15.05.10) after the boys watched their live show from a balcony with parents David and Victoria. A source said: “Kevin, Joe and Nick were really pleased to meet the Beckhams and they invited the children to be part of their new video.”
The trio will be filming the clip for the latest single next week in Malibu, and the offer thrilled Cruz and Romeo – though 11-year-old Brooklyn was less impressed.
The sources added to The Sun newspaper: “The younger ones were really excited about it but Brooklyn decided to play it a bit cooler.”
The Jonas Brothers would certainly be a positive influence on the growing Beckham boys – the band famously vowed they would remain virgins until they were married.
David and Victoria are very protective of their boys and have deliberately kept them out of the limelight as much as possible, so it is not yet known if they will let Cruz, five, Romeo, seven, and Brooklyn to appear in the promo.
The Christian band have sold more than eight million albums since they found fame in 2005.
- Victoria Beckham: Her house is full of “testosterone”
- Victoria Beckham: She wants to bring her new daughter up in America
- David and Victoria Beckham’s youngest son can swear in Spanish
- Victoria Beckham: Her son Romeo is designing sunglasses
- Justin Bieber: He is to perform a private concert for David and Victoria Beckham’s children
» Sharon Stone: Pursued by young men