Tom Cruise gets fashion advice from his four-year-old daughter. The ‘Knight and Day’ actor lets Suri – his child with wife Katie Holmes – select his outfits each day, which she carefully lays out for him to inspect.
He explained: “Suri will think about it and she’ll lay out the clothes and be very creative and know what looks good. “She even picks out clothes for me to wear. She picks the shirt and the shoes, lays them out very kindly and sweetly. She’s generous like that.”
Tom – who has adopted kids Isabella, 17, and 15-year-old Conor with ex-wife Nicole Kidman – and Katie take a relaxed approach to dressing Suri and let her choose her own outfits.
Tom added: “She dresses herself. And it’s the funniest thing because I’ve been a parent long enough to know that when a child is four, if they want to wear something, no matter what it is, you go for it. ‘Pink and purple and orange? Great –you dressed yourself!’ If they want to stay in their pyjamas all day let them, they’re four years old.”
- Katie Holmes: She is not planning to have another baby
- Tom Cruise: Daughter Suri had her own bakery on “Knight and Day” set
- Tom Cruise: His daughter Suri hates travelling
- Tom Cruise: Marriage at first sight
- Cheryl Cole: She is auctioning off 20 of her favourite dresses
» Michael Jackson: Sister Janet is moving on from his death