Tom Cruise’s daughter hates travelling. The actor and wife Katie Holmes always take four-year-old Suri with them when working and after travelling to countries including Japan , Brazil, Australia and England, the youngster has developed a fear of planes after constant moving between time zones severely disrupted her routine.
A source said: “Suri’s sleep patterns have been seriously disturbed from all the travelling. It’s why you often see her when she’s abroad being carried with a blanket as though she’s a baby.
“It has got to the stage where she screams whenever she sees a plane. It’s an open secret she doesn’t like flying and has trouble sleeping for days after she’s been on a flight.”
Suri reportedly made her feelings known to her parents during a recent trip to Prague, where Tom was scouting locations for ‘Mission Impossible IV’.
A source explained: “Suri kept saying, ‘Home now, home now.’ Suri’s a homebody and she’s not afraid to let everyone know.”
- Tom Cruise: Daughter Suri had her own bakery on “Knight and Day” set
- Katie Holmes: She is not planning to have another baby
- Tom Cruise refuses to get help when buying his Christmas presents
- Tom Cruise: He gets fashion advice from his daughter
- Tom Cruise: Carrer discussions with his daughter
» Usher: He wants a “harem of women” like Hugh Hefner