Victoria Beckham had to sit next to the toilet during the royal wedding.
The fashion designer and her soccer star spouse David were invited to the nuptials of Britain’s Prince William and Catherine Middleton last April but because Victoria was heavily pregnant with her daughter Harper, she wanted to make sure she had easy access to the restrooms at Westminster Abbey. During a live chat for Google+, David revealed: “My wife was eight months pregnant and she was worried where we were going to be sitting.
“She needed to be as close to the restroom as possible in case she needed to go. But when we got there, we had perfect seats, she was able to see William and Kate while being five paces away from the restroom.”
David – who also has three sons, Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, nine, and six-year-old Cruz, with Victoria – says they were thrilled to be invited to the wedding as it was such a huge day for Britain.
He said: “We had to pinch ourselves when we got the invite. I’ve become friends with Prince William and his brother Harry as well.
The royal wedding was a huge thing for our country and gave our country a huge lift. Being there was incredible.”
- The Jonas Brothers have invited David Beckham’s sons
- Victoria Beckham: Her husband is her soul mate
- David and Victoria Beckham: They are expecting their fourth child
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Lunch invitation from David and Victoria Beckham
- Snoop Dogg: He gave Britain’s Prince William pre-wedding advice
» Zoe Saldana came to the aid of a woman involved in a car accident