Victoria – who lives in Los Angeles with her soccer star husband David and the three boys – said: “I travel a fair amount, and when I’m here in Los Angeles, everything revolves around the kids.
So if I’m not working, I go to the school and help serve lunches to the children.
“They just love that. It’s like, Oh, there’s mummy serving me!’ The other day I was there, I was reading to Cruz’s class. All the little girls were saying, ‘We really like your dress.’ And it was quite cute because I don’t have a girl.”
As well as being a devoted wife and mother, the 35-year-old brunette says fashion plays a huge part in her life and she knows how to make the best of herself.
She said in an interview with America’s Glamour magazine: “I love fashion, and that’s how I express myself. I think about what I’m going to wear before I go to bed at night.
“When I dress in a certain way and do my hair and make-up in a certain way, it’s not to get attention. I’m not a supermodel. I make the best of what I’ve got. I work out to look the best that I can, but I’m no Gisele.”
- David and Victoria Beckham: They are expecting their fourth child
- Victoria Beckham is “in love” with all her four children
- David and Victoria Beckham’s youngest son can swear in Spanish
- Victoria Beckham: She has given birth to a baby girl
- Victoria Beckham: She has been matchmaking for Kelly Brook
» Madonna: Split from Jesus Luz