Victoria Beckham has given birth to a baby girl. The fashion designer and her soccer star husband David – who already have three sons, Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and six-year-old Cruz, together – welcomed their daughter into the world this morning (10.07.11) at Los Angeles’ Cedars Sinai hospital.
The tot weighed 7lbs 10oz although her name is yet to be revealed.
A spokesman for the couple – who have been married for 12 years – said: “David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to announce the birth of their daughter.
“Happy and healthy she arrived at 7.55 am this morning at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.
“Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are excited to welcome their new baby sister to the family.”
Victoria – who has made no secret of her desire to have a daughter – recently said she felt “blessed” to be pregnant again even though it’s tough being a working mother.
The 37-year-old star said: “As any working mother out there knows, it really is like juggling glass balls when you’ve got the kids and a husband to look after, and you’re passionate about your career.
“But I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m blessed.”
- David and Victoria Beckham: They are expecting their fourth child
- Victoria Beckham: She wants to bring her new daughter up in America
- Victoria Beckham: She doesn’t want to “flaunt” her pregnancy by posing nude
- Victoria Beckham: She is having a baby girl
- The Jonas Brothers have invited David Beckham’s sons
» Kate Hudson: She has become a mother for the second time