Avril Lavigne thinks fans who have tattoos of her likeness are “incredible”. The ‘What the Hell’ hitmaker – who has several inkings herself – admits it can be “weird” to see the length some people will go to to prove their love for her, but she is flattered by the attention.
She said: “Lots of fans have the same tattoos I’ve had done, but I have seen portraits of myself. They looked like me. That’s the most important thing, isn’t it?
“One guy had a black-and-white portrait of my face on his shoulder. Is it weird? Yeah but it’s pretty incredible. It makes you think, ‘Wow my music has had an impact on their life – someone is really dedicated.”
The 26-year-old star also admitted she still enjoys hearing her own music on the radio as it makes her feel “proud”.
She told Q magazine: “Whenever a song of mine comes on the radio I don’t switch off. Never. It’s awesome. Makes me proud.
“Whenever I get to the end of making an album, I take a copy home and play it for my friends and ask them what they think. Of course, they always like it.”
- Justin Bieber: He claims there is “no cure for Bieber Fever”
- Lady Gaga: She gets emotional when she sings the song about her ex-boyfriend
- Lady Gaga dedicated a song to a fan who committed suicide
- Lady Gaga wants her Malaysian fans to protest
- Katie Holmes: Marriage to Tom Cruise is weird
» Cheryl Cole: She reunited with her ex-husband Ashley Cole
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: