Brad Pitt likes to have mud fights with his kids. The ‘Moneyball’ actor – who raises six children, Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with partner Angelina Jolie – admits their lifestyle can be “chaotic” but they try and keep things simple with the kids whenever they can. He said: “Angie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them and recreate the kinds of moments that are special for us. It’s not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint.
“We have mud fights. It’s chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that.”
Brad believes having Angelina makes life easier as she has “so much energy”, although she did experience a dip in her abilities following the birth of their twins.
He told Britain’s OK! magazine: “I’m lucky that Angie has so much energy and never gets down or complains.
“The only time I’ve ever seen her really tired is after the twins were born and that proved difficult for her to spend as much time with the other children as she did before.”
- Brad Pitt has hinted he may marry Angelina Jolie soon
- Jon Voight: Why he decided to reconcile with daughter Angelina Jolie
- Brad Pitt: She is “looking at” marrying Angelina Jolie
- Brad Pitt: Mother wants to save the relationship with Angeline Jolie
- Angelina Jolie: She meditates with her children
» Victoria Beckham is “in love” with all her four children
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: