Britain’s Prince William bought Duchess Catherine a puppy for her birthday.
The couple – who married last April – have been pictured with the baby black Labrador as they strolled near their home in Anglesey, Wales, and it is believed the dog was a gift from the prince to his wife, who turned 30 last Monday (09.01.12). A source said: “The dog is ever so cute. The duke and duchess have been seen with it several times and he runs along at their heels. “They are constantly in fits of laughter as it tries to catch them up.”
The couple are known to be dog lovers and both kept the animals as pets when they were growing up with William owning a black Labrador named Wigeon.
Catherine celebrated her birthday with a quiet meal with family and friends – including her siblings Pippa and James Middleton and William’s friend Guy Pelly – at a private dining room in London.
A source said: “Yes, it’s a milestone birthday, but it’s been a year of milestones for Kate and she’s happy to keep things low key.
“She will be celebrating it but it will just be with a few people and it won’t be anything fancy.
“Of course she wants to raise a glass to an incredible year and to this new decade of her life but she doesn’t feel the need to go wild.”
- Britain’s Prince William will join Duchess Catherine and her family on their Caribbean holiday
- Joan Collins says Duchess Catherine is “flawless”
- Prince William and Duchess Catherine’s charity efforts have been praised by former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore
- Snoop Dogg: He gave Britain’s Prince William pre-wedding advice
- Pippa Middleton is reportedly close to moving in with her boyfriend
» Madonna is a “details freak”
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: