Bruce Willis is a stay-at-home guy.
The Hollywood actor insists he prefers to spend a night at home with his model-and-actress wife Emma Heming rather than go out to A-list parties.
Bruce – who has three daughters, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah, with his ex-wife Demi Moore – said: “I like to have a drink now and then, but I don’t go out. I just kind of back away from society, as it exists in the States.”
The 55-year-old actor – who stars alongside Dame Helen Mirren and John Malkovich in new action movie ‘RED’ – also revealed he isn’t bothered about awards and wouldn’t mind if he never won an Oscar during his career.
He added: “I never think about getting awards. I’ve gotten some but it’s not something that I ever think about. It doesn’t affect me one way or the other. If I get one, I’ll be very nice, very polite but I’m doing just fine. It’s a matter of commerce more than anything else. But I don’t really think about it unless someone asks me.”
- Kate Winslet has been immortalised in wax
- Katy Perry: She is planning to adopt her married surname of Brand
- Bruce Willis: He is concerned he may be replaced in the “Die Hard” franchise
- Bruce Willis: He doesn’t wear underwear for his action roles
- Lady Gaga: Dying is better than flat shoes
» Lea Michele: Upset she is being given fewer solos on Glee
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: