Charlie Sheen is set to record a single with Snoop Dogg. The troubled actor – who kicks off his ‘Violent Torpedo of Truth’ tour this Saturday (02.04.11) in Detroit – is enlisting the help of the legendary rapper, as well as producer Robert Patterson, in the hope of launching an onslaught on the music industry.
Writing on his twitter page, Charlie said: “Warlock meets his makers-music makers that is @SnoopDogg @robpatterson666 get ready to rock the Sheenius within!(sic).”
While no details about the track have yet been revealed, the 45-year-old star is reportedly hoping to release the single as soon as he returns from his tour, which ends on May 3 in Seattle.
This comes after producer Ed Meyer announced plans to sue the former ‘Two and a Half Men’ star for $20 million after accusing him of intentionally destroying a planned reality TV project about himself and his family.
It is claimed Charlie conspired to intentionally interfere with contractual relations and his parents, ‘West Wing’ star Martin Sheen and his wife Janet, acted as “co-conspirators” in killing the show.
- Charlie Sheen: He is being sued for $20 million
- Charlie Sheen: He could be set to bank $7million from his upcoming tour
- Two and a Half Men: Charlie Sheen is “honoured” by the exit
- Charlie Sheen: He has reportedly fired his literary agent
- Charlie Sheen: He has signed a deal with Live Nation
» Kesha: She uses her naked body to create art
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: