Cheryl Cole’s husband is attempting to win her back by compiling a playlist of her favourite love songs.
Soccer player Ashley Cole – who is alleged to have cheated on his estranged wife with a string of women – is desperate for the ‘Fight for This Love’ singer to give him one last chance so has put all the music she likes onto an mp3 player in the hope she will realise how much she misses him.
A source said: “He bought an iPod and is currently downloading all of the songs they loved as a couple. He’s trying everything in his power to win her back.
“Cheryl won’t talk to him face to face, but he’s hoping this might help her remember the good times in their relationship. There are a lot of messages of love and apology in there.
“This is his attempt to make her listen, through song, to what he has to say.”
Songs on the playlist reportedly include ‘I Will Always Love You’, ‘(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life’ and ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’, but sources say Cheryl will be unimpressed by his gesture.
The source added to heat magazine: “Her feelings towards Ash are thawing. But it’ll take more than this to woo her back.”
Cheryl announced she was separating from Ashley in February and although she is yet to call in divorce lawyers, sources have said it is only a matter of time.
- Cheryl Cole: She was serenaded by her ex-husband Ashley
- Cheryl Cole: She has given ex-husband Ashley Cole a list of demands
- Cheryl Cole: Her ex-husband allegedly slept with an air stewardess
- Cheryl Cole and ex-husband Ashley are reportedly planning a second honeymoon
- Cheryl Cole: She is terrified some of her most intimate secrets will be revealed
» Madonna: Music career on hold
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: