Cheryl Cole felt she was being shot at for real in Afghanistan. The 28-year-old singer recently flew to Camp Bastion in the country’s Helmand Province on a morale boosting visit for British troops and took part in training exercises, which she admits was a very scary experience. She told the UK edition of OK! magazine: “It was an amazing trip. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I did an experimental gun fire. It didn’t feel experimental, let me tell you.
“They just said, ‘Go!’ And then all of a sudden I was being shot at. It was pretend, but it didn’t feel pretend.”
Cheryl recently admitted she had to undergo “scary” military training before her visit – on which she swapped numbers with a hunky soldier. She said: “Before I went out I was given war training which was pretty full-on and quite scary.
“They warn you about coping with all kinds of scary scenarios – things like having a gun put to your head. I was warned before I went out there that it could be dangerous. But nothing could stop me from going. And I’m just so glad I did.”
- Cheryl Cole was warned she could be attacked at gunpoint
- Cheryl Cole swapped numbers with a British soldier
- Cheryl Cole: Her British soldier wants to take her to dinner
- Johnny Depp “set his head on fire” when he was a youngster
- Cheryl Cole has made a secret trip to Afghanistan to boost troops’ morale
» Cameron Diaz has bought a house in London
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: