Cheryl Cole was “surprised” by Nicola Roberts’ solo album. The Girls Aloud star recently released her debut record ‘Cinderella’s Eyes’ and bandmate Cheryl wasn’t expecting to be so emotionally affected by the music. Nicola said: “The other girls love it. I think they’ve been a little bit surprised by the music. Cheryl told me, ‘I laughed, I cried, I was shocked, I was this, I was that, I was every emotion listening to the album.’ That’s what I wanted, for people to be able to relate to it.”
Nicola admitted she was surprised by the public reaction as she didn’t know what to expect.
She said: “It’s been amazing, just unbelievable, especially after working so long on something so personal.
“I didn’t build myself up for anything. I’ve always loved to write and I really wanted to get into the studio to learn and just get better at it. I suppose I wanted to become a little bit more legit in what I said I did for a living.”
- Cheryl Cole: She insists Girls Aloud will get back together
- Nicola Roberts was “sick” when she made her solo performing debut
- Kimberley Walsh wants to plan a joint engagement party for Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle
- Cheryl Cole: Book planned
- Kate Nash is a Cheryl Cole fan
» Kate Winslet is “grateful” to not have had a wealthy childhood
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: