Courteney Cox says she and estranged husband David Arquette will always share a “special bond”. The couple – who have a six-year-old daughter, Coco, together – announced their separation last October after 11 years of marriage and while Courteney is unsure of their future, she knows they will always be in each other’s lives.
She told You magazine: “I don’t know what’s going to happen between David and me, but we’ll always have a special bond and I love him very much. No one ever wants to get divorced and when you get married, you think it’s going to be for life, so we’ll see. Taking care of Coco is the most important thing to us right now.”
Courteney – who stars alongside David in new movie ‘Scream 4′ – says the couple are working on their problems to see if the marriage is worth saving.
She said: “The important thing for us is to be open with one another. We’re pretty good about that, but we probably could have been a little better.
“I feel like this is a very important time right now and one where I need to find out who and what I am, and it’s the same for David. It takes a lot of courage to switch things up and not drift in a relationship, so we’ll just have to see where it goes. All I really want is to be happy.”
- Courteney Cox: She has thanked Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston: She hopes close friend Courteney Cox-Arquette doesn’t rush into divorce
- Courteney Cox isn’t happy her daughter is showing signs of acting ambition
- Courteney Cox: She and David Arquette were an odd pairing
- David Arquette insists his marriage to Courteney Cox is definitely over
» Victoria Beckham: She wants to name her daughter Santa
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: