Daniel Radcliffe admits he will be “devastated” when filming wraps on the final ‘Harry Potter’ film.
The 20-year-old actor – who has been playing the titular character since ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’ which was released in 2001 – shoots the last scenes for ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II’ in London in two weeks time and he is dreading the end. Daniel said: “I will be devastated when it’s over. There is nothing I watch without it triggering a series of memories. Everything about the films is so linked to my life. At the same time, it is exciting. It is the end.”
Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger, said: “I feel like someone is dying. This kind of love and recognition is just incredible. It is also really emotional for me. I am proud.”
The final book has been split into two movies, with the first instalment coming out in November and the sequel hitting cinemas in July 2011.
Emma is looking forward to a rest once ‘Harry Potter’ is behind her, and won’t be rushing into any new big screen projects immediately.
The 20-year-old actress – who is currently studying at Brown University in the US – said: “I am not planning to do an awful lot this summer. I will take a bit of a break and enjoy that, really.”
- Daniel Radcliffe: He never wants to play Harry Potter again
- Daniel Radcliffe: He he was in bits and in tears when the last Harry Potter movie wrapped
- Emma Watson: What happened after her photographs from the ‘Harry Potter’ set were destroyed
- Daniel Radcliffe: He only kept Harry Potter’s glasses as a memento
- Daniel Radcliffe: He has artwork made by his Harry Potter pals hanging in his lounge
» Cheryl Cole: Reverting to her maiden name Tweedy?
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: