Daniel Radcliffe loves the ‘Harry Potter’ theme park – because he doesn’t have to pay. The 21-year-old actor – who has played the titular boy wizard in all eight of the movies in the franchise – was thrilled to be asked to open the attraction in Florida, which is based on the films and original books by J. K. Rowling, because he got to enjoy the rides afterwards. He said: “It’s brilliant going round your own theme park. You don’t have to queue, you don’t have to pay.
“I went on the Dragon Challenge roller coaster five times.”
Despite having amassed an estimated £48 million fortune, Daniel admits he “doesn’t know” what to do with his cash, but is pleased he never has to worry about his finances.
He said: “I don’t know what to do with it. I’m very fortunate to have it, and it gives you room to manoeuvre.
“But the main thing about having money is it means you don’t have to worry about it. And that for me is a lovely thing. It’s not for fast cars and hookers.”
- Daniel Radcliffe has been named the wealthiest British star under 30
- Daniel Radcliffe: He is the richest British star under 30
- Peaches Geldof: She once vomited on her boyfriend
- Daniel Radcliffe: He has a new girlfriend
- Daniel Radcliffe is much richer than Robert Pattinson
» Enrique Iglesias: He was unpopular with girls when he was a teenager
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: